Do you live near NYC and have the ability to take off November 15 – 19? If so, there’s a great deal for you. JetBlue is promoting their new service between Westchester, NY and Nassau, Bahamas. A 4-night/5-day trip will cost you a total of $362.20 for 2 people. It includes airfare and 4-nights at the Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort. You must book today (11/8). And you do need a passport to travel to the Bahamas. Here’s the link and all the information from the JetBlue site (it says $99 per person, but will taxes and fees, it will be $181.10 per person):
Westchester County, NY (HPN) to Nassau, Bahamas (NAS)
New service starts November 15, 2011
$99* per person/dbl. occ. for 5-day/4-night package with air and hotel
JetBlue Getaways Cheeps package includes:
- Roundtrip flights from Westchester County, NY (HPN) to Nassau, Bahamas (NAS)
- Depart from HPN – Tuesday, November 15, 2011
- Return from NAS – Saturday, November 19, 2011
- 5-day/4-night stay at the Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort – a 4-star resort
- Minimum of two (2) travelers
- Non-motorized water sports including kayaks, water bikes & snorkel equipment (excludes Hippo Slide & Hobit Cat)
- Free internet access (DSL in all guestrooms & wireless in the lobby)
- State-of-the-art fitness center
Book today only – while supplies last!
About the Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort: Ideally situated on a 1,000-foot stretch of Nassau’s most spectacular Cable Beach, this newly revitalized resort offers 694 guest rooms and suites boasting a large private balcony or patio, each with inspiring views of the Atlantic Ocean or their seven-acre waterscape and lush gardens. Catch up on your golf game, relax at the day spa, dive into energizing water sports, join the fun at the neighboring casino, or explore the colorful shops, historic sites and bustling nightlife of downtown Nassau, all just minutes away. This resort is the perfect way to reconnect to what matters most!