- If you're new to travel hacking, check out The Basics page (on the top menu) for the basics on how to travel cheaply.
Questions?Feel free to post a comment to any post or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Airfare Deal (11)
- Credit Cards (48)
- Example Trips (48)
- General (60)
- Hotels (15)
- Non-Travel Deals (11)
- Point Redemption (30)
- Rental Cars (5)
- Travel Blogs (7)
- Travel Communities (2)
- Travel Deal Sites (5)
- Trip Planning (20)
- Uncategorized (3)
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I’ve had a lot of fun writing this blog for over a year. But times are getting busier and I don’t have the time to do it justice anymore. Here’s a list of my favorite travel blogs to follow:
The Chase Southwest Visa 50,000 mile sign-up bonus after first purchase is back! 50,000 miles can be used to redeem up to 2 Wanna Get Away round-trip tickets up to $400 each. You also get 3,000 miles every year on your Cardmember anniversary. The $69 annual fee is not waived the first year. I added this offer to the Top Credit Card Deals page.
So it’s totally Murphy’s Law – Yesterday I write a post apologizing for the lack of credit card offers, today I have 2 new offers. They both have high spending requirements. Here’s the information:
- Get 25,000 bonus ThankYou Points after you make $5,000 in purchases within the first 6 months. Earn an additional 25,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in purchases within the next 6 months.
- Earn 1 ThankYou Point for every $1 you spend on all purchases.
- No points cap or expiration.
- 50,000 Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 in 3 months
- Earn an unlimited 1 point per dollar spend with bonuses to earn
- Over 45,000 Bonus Points possible every year – redeemable towards flights and just about anything else
- No limit to the number of points you can earn – and points do not expire
- Charge Card – No interest charges or overlimit fees
- No annual fee the first year ($95/year after the first year)
HT: Frugal Travel Guy